Henceforward “CSGlobaldistribution”, “we”, “us” or “our” refers collectively to chatsalesglobal.com, CSGlobaldistribution Inc., its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- – Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- – Billing Information, such as your billing address
- – Unique Identifiers, such as user name, account number and password
- – Preferences Information, such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences.
- – Business Information, such as company name, company size and business type
- – As is true of most web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit page, operating system and date/time stamp.
- We use this information to:
- – Send you requested product or service information
- – Fulfill your order
- – Send you corporate information or updates, such as a newsletter
- – Respond to customer service requests
- – Administer your account
- – Send you marketing communications
- – Respond to your questions and concerns
- – Conduct research and analysis
At the time of registration you have the option to opt-out of receiving communications from us, our affiliates and our partners. We also give you the following option for opting out of future communications or to remove your information from our database so as to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service. You can change your choices at any time by contacting our customer service department.
The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms and Conditions and CSGlobaldistribution’s Spam Policy:
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as ID verification. Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions provider. They host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. These third party verification and identity authentication services companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- -When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- – If CSGlobaldistribution is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as the choices you may have regarding the sharing of your personal information.
- – To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number or other financial information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us.
In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Links to Third Party Sites
Blog / Forum
Our website offers publicly accessible blog and forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request the removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will notify you as to the reason.
Social Media Widgets
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to any changes being effectuated. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information regarding our privacy practices.